Battles DJMALCOLM vs Maverick
Do whatever you like with it. Disses, random bars, social commentary, etc. (I did a little of each) Let the best verse win
Max of 40 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
DJMALCOLM won this battle!
CHALLENGER'S RAPThis rap was deleted.
- I'm that voice - that you hear about, in your ear - my whereabouts
- Not your eardrums, no, I'm near, around - not really, I'm surreally found
- I'm delirium, now, wow, you don't take me serious - cannot even hear me out !
- That voice is interior, boy, you see ?
- You're voiceless -
- Here's, fear you can drown in ..
- Pray your strength has buoyancy
- Prey for strength boy and see, do it
- Bully that kid, call your aunt a b*tch
- You're a d-bag, we were meant for each other
- Just think about the tenants of lovers
- Loving in your head rent free, you heard me right
- You think they still love you, I-
- This damned Devil on my shoulder, won't get off
- It gets off on me as it being enforcers and obeying them (stop)
- I'm kosher, I refrain, I'm a rock
- This damned Devil on my shoulder, so I dislocated it. -pop
- Not really, an interesting read for a poem but as I write this wittily it starts to cramp,
- It wanted to have me, to have me have you walk away with a hurt heft and a heart in halves,
- I've gone a little insane sometimes, sometimes wanna poke my cranium with a jav' through it,
- Overall it's my own battle, to project my insecurities onto anyone isn't what Mav do
- Consider shoulder replacement surgery if you answer yes to, well,
- Have you?
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >