Next level lyrical insight is a moment away.
- I look into the mirror then i close my eyes i don't wanna see all my pain and then cry oh lately
- i don't wanna feel like i changed and because lately i haven't been the same more the try the more i feel
- and wanted this to be different and i now this my hate just can't be a ranged
- and i now i've just been trying to find my remedy and people try to talk to me and they say they understand it
- and i don't know what to do i've been running around playing these games and making up crap that i call a lie
- and i'm sorry if my feelings are fading away without your hugs and i know i used to do drugs and rap like
- i have bugs with people on the street but i don't know how it got like this my feelings are feeling like i'm just gonna
- end up fucking dead all this shit is going through my head making me wonder why i ain't dead yet
- i'm so sick of this shit everyday i'm too good at say goodbye to everything my heart just is feeling like i'm
- in another place without you around and i'm so sick of crying everyday because i was scared
- but no my feelings are almost gone and i now something was missing this time around i don't know
- i guess it's just the gang playing me like i'm a needle in the head and i feel like i might drop dead
- just showing red i guess i might get shot up in the head playing this shit i used ride with a thug
- playing these games just going to this shit my first day without you i got my problems going on with me
- and every time i ride around i have to strapped with the caps and people pulling up like with their glocks
- and shit i'm just saying i'm way too good at saying goodbyes oh wait never mind i thought that was all a lie
- but i might as well of died with a glock 45 on the block and i'm hoping you didn't move on with my time and if i ever told you i'm saying goodbye
- it's because you where too close to my heart and i now how to put up a fight and i'm not leaving you tonight i might cry tonight and die tonight but that's crazy baby
- i'm just too good at saying goodbyes with all that bullshit we all call lies now i'm dead and i'm saying goodbye and i love you tonight it just felt right now i'm saying goodbyes and i cry
- because i threw out everything my past and that included you i'm sorry baby boo but it's time to say i love you and i'm too good at saying goodbyes i'm just dying tonight.
What is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is like a report card for your lyrics. It contains a lyrical breakdown and analysis of all the words, syllables, and rhymes in your song.Learn More >