Next level lyrical insight is a moment away.
- Writing rhymes armed dangerous and relentless
- Fighting time better watch or you’ll get rocked looking defenseless
- When you get socked you’ll get knocked off your feet have you breathless
- Punches and bunches Avenue endless
- Hook to the body hurt your stomach like some crunches
- Lines I load them and fire them out then I have it looking like a war world
- Sign your motive get them sirens in going to jail a little twirled world it’s curled
- Wasn’t it for pearls you pop him like those fair games I guess to you it’s fair game
- A ass beating is pairing in jail looking too afraid to start staring
- You said you were 10 toes down never caring
- Clown in those towns with shackles
- No crackles you a sad joke desperately trying to get an appeal for real
- Or a pill to then kill yourself
What is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is like a report card for your lyrics. It contains a lyrical breakdown and analysis of all the words, syllables, and rhymes in your song.Learn More >