Next level lyrical insight is a moment away.
- Sell out, to eat you have to sell out.
- When you get that feeling you had selled out.
- Now you never thinking you can sell out.
- Another couple grand you need to shell out.
- Adjusting for your fans, to get the bread now.
- "Is he fucking up so bad? Something's up with that."
- You been writing so much, pencil's got the lead out.
- Try fighting for a change, it never spreads out.
- Fuck going back to roots, you gotta spread out.
- You been underground, you gotta get out.
- Pick a brand deal here, brand deal there.
- Look another start up, get your branding there.
- Get mad you sell out? Outlandish fear.
- Not the land of the free, the landlord doesn't care.
- That's why public domain's been inactive for years.
- They want the money, even if they acting sincere.
- Say they becoming broke, bust an act up for prayers.
- Twas a marketing scheme, just an act for his share.
- Some of us react like we care
- Most of us ain't actually aware that
- They nerfed the whole game, still attracting the players.
What is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is like a report card for your lyrics. It contains a lyrical breakdown and analysis of all the words, syllables, and rhymes in your song.Learn More >