Next level lyrical insight is a moment away.
- Yeah, yeah
- Ayo, all people, it's time.
- It's time, all people (aight, all people, begin).
- Straight out the useful dungeons of rap.
- The apple drops deep as does my angel.
- I never run, 'cause to run is the lover of black archangel.
- Beyond the walls of ladies, life is defined.
- I think of happiness when I'm in a Wales state of mind.
- Hope the dapple got some pineapple.
- My grapple don't like no dirty snapple.
- Run up to the rappel and get the chapel.
- In a Wales state of mind.
- What more could you ask for? The wild apple?
- You complain about poverty.
- I gotta love it though somebody still speaks for the snapple.
- I'm rappin' to the book,
- And I'm gonna move your cook.
- Lifeless, delightful, single, like a rock
- Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a lock.
- I can't take the poverty, can't take the light.
- I woulda tried to chat I guess I got no insight.
- I'm rappin' to the cook,
- And I'm gonna move your book.
- Yea, yaz, in a Wales state of mind.
- When I was young my lover had a clock.
- I waz kicked out without no lock.
- I never thought I'd see that block.
- Ain't a soul alive that could take my lover's walk.
- A crazy heart is quite the chart.
- Thinking of happiness. Yaz, thinking of happiness (happiness).
What is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is like a report card for your lyrics. It contains a lyrical breakdown and analysis of all the words, syllables, and rhymes in your song.Learn More >