Next level lyrical insight is a moment away.
- Yeah, yeah
- Ayo, bad guys, it's time.
- It's time, bad guys (aight, bad guys, begin).
- Straight out the big dungeons of rap.
- The life drops deep as does my things.
- I never jump, 'cause to jump is the brother of rings.
- Beyond the walls of cars, life is defined.
- I think of crime when I'm in a new york state of mind.
- Hope the springs got some wings.
- My rings don't like no dirty kings.
- Run up to the flings and get the strings.
- In a new york state of mind.
- What more could you ask for? The smooth life?
- You complain about crime.
- I gotta love it though somebody still speaks for the fife.
- I'm rappin' to the mafia,
- And I'm gonna move your psophia.
- Slick, straight, green, like a guns
- Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a tons.
- I can't take the crime, can't take the lambos.
- I woulda tried to kill I guess I got no tons.
- I'm rappin' to the psophia,
- And I'm gonna move your mafia.
- Yea, yaz, in a new york state of mind.
- ya ya ya
- When I was young my brother had a bud.
- I waz kicked out with no rife.
- I never thought I'd see that life.
- Ain't a soul alive that could take my brother's fife.
- A pink money is quite the honey.
- Thinking of crime. Yaz, thinking of crime (crime).
- (yeah skrrrt)
What is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is like a report card for your lyrics. It contains a lyrical breakdown and analysis of all the words, syllables, and rhymes in your song.Learn More >