Next level lyrical insight is a moment away.
- Yeah, yeah
- Ayo, society, it's time.
- It's time, society (aight, society, begin).
- Straight out the smooth dungeons of rap.
- The guns drops deep as does my handbag.
- I never taste, 'cause to taste is the family of drag.
- Beyond the walls of hands, life is defined.
- I think of strugle when I'm in an Indianapolis state of mind.
- Hope the drag got some flag.
- My bag don't like no dirty tag.
- Run up to the lag and get the rag.
- In an Indianapolis state of mind.
- What more could you ask for? The beautiful guns?
- You complain about freedom.
- I gotta love it though somebody still speaks for the ones.
- I'm rappin' to the key,
- And I'm gonna move your me.
- Stunning, full, single, like a slaves
- Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a waves.
- I can't take the freedom, can't take the ash.
- I woulda tried to love I guess I got no cache.
- I'm rappin' to the me,
- And I'm gonna move your key.
- Yea, yaz, in an Indianapolis state of mind.
- When I was young my family had a nones.
- I waz kicked out without no runs.
- I never thought I'd see that puns.
- Ain't a soul alive that could take my family's ones.
- A poor trap is quite the cap.
- Thinking of strugle. Yaz, thinking of strugle (strugle).
What is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is like a report card for your lyrics. It contains a lyrical breakdown and analysis of all the words, syllables, and rhymes in your song.Learn More >