Battles DJMALCOLM vs Human_Torch
Must reply with a recording. Song vs song battle. Best song wins
Max of 63 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
DJMALCOLM won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- It's been three years, two months and a day
- We started dating on the first of May
- But i can still hear the first time I heard you say
- That you were bored and weren't gonna stay
- I begged you not to leave, was even on my knees
- Crying baby please, you're everything I need
- You thought to yourself that one more chance
- Could reignite the spark in our romance
- And that night we made passionate love
- But what are you left with when the passion is up
- Now we stopped having sex, and we quit talking
- And I just wake up the scent of cigarettes and coffee
- Instrumental break 4 bars
- And sure I remember our first times together
- A cold spring day, she wore her whitest sweater
- That contrasted the black boots, her finest leather
- But it was the golden look in her eye I treasured (aye-aye, treasure, get it?)
- We had the Funnest days and the wildest nights
- But now the way we act has been childish right?
- Giving cold shoulders, opposites so polar
- Do I hold hope for this storm to blow over
- Or move on, cause this relationships sinking
- It's on my mind cause I keep staying up thinking
- How we stopped having sex and we quit talking
- And you wake up to the scent of cigarettes and coffee
- Instrumental break 4 bars
- We both can sense it but don't wanna admit it
- Everything we built together now is finished
- It's been close to ten weeks since you let me hit it
- And even that time you were tired and almost didn't
- We walk by each other avoiding eye contact
- This house is without joy and I am trapped
- Cause we don't have sex and we've quit talking
- And wake up to the scent of cigarettes and coffee
- You think a you’re a soldier of the game and you think you got a name
- But when I start talking fame all I hear about you is lame
- They say you look like a lion but you’re really tame
- I can look around your crew and label them the same
- I wouldn’t pet you though, I’m not trying to stroke your head or your mane
- Just in case you thought you’re ahead, I’ll keep checking your lane
- What’s that? You’d eat me alive? How would you catch me? Should I count to five?
- Then start running around so I don’t leave you behind? Do you think I’m mean? Should I be kind?
- But I am kind, a four of a kind. You’re just a pair waiting for the turn of the river after the flop.
- It’s like waiting for water to dry after you mop.
- You’re better off doing something else like browsing the shop.
- You’re rapping skills are so lousy I can’t even tell you to stop.
- I’m getting drowsy every second listening to you try to rhyme lollie and pop
- Keep your candy ass lines in the wrapper because a rapper you’re not.
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >