Battles user472417983 vs Professional
This is a message to Twistedthingz im new on here so i can't text
Max of 39 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
Professional won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- Honestly im new to this and i met professional shes gorgeous
- There's a rumor going around your dating i know what she looks
- Like wanna know?
- She's lightskin
- She's tall
- Shes 15
- And shes kinda a legit rapper
- I was told to make it to turn
- my pronouns to a he so I wasn't left being a nobody.
- See people think life revolves around men but
- what if I said it revolved around me?
- I admit growing up I liked Em and Dre. no female rappers
- were on my list because they all rapped about the same things
- I accept everyone is the same.
- Growing up I was taught to hate myself, degrade myself and
- if I'm lucky get greedy like Trump and overpay myself
- but myself don't need that much help.
- Yo, growing up girls bullied me we never really
- got along and woman made me sick which brings me
- to this song. I now know men and woman are equal
- without equal rights kinda like Blacks working just as
- hard as whites (This ain't alright)
- Told me I'd have to change my gender to make it,
- deny myself since birth and then proclaim it.
- No man want a woman who look like them,
- I gotta bring hell and mayhem again, and again.
- If you control the narrative you control the person
- and our narritive shows that we ain't worth it, go to
- sleep worthless they don't know how bad it be hurtin'
- at the end of the day when I close the curtain out of my
- mom and dad Mama got her business workin'
- I don't have to be a man at the end of the day we all ate the apple
- and the devil still leadin' kids a stray.
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >