Battles JuicyJobaJaba vs TwistedThingz
Emotional/Inspirational battle. Make an emotional or inspirational rap
Max of 20 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
JuicyJobaJaba won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- I let emotions fly like mourning doves so my brain isn’t weighed down with mourning above
- And shove my way past defensive stances to fit in like a glove, I’m like Kevin the way I show others love
- I’m tired of failing to find ways to express myself, like soap, the words slip out leaving tiny bits of suds
- All I was able to do was worry about what other’s taste’s would be toward me and if they were really my buds
- On my knees in pain, my spinal cord couldn’t take the strain
- But with time I separated hard-hitting words from my conscience so like liquid, I could flow again
- There’ll be no more judging me, the jury’s verdict is abstained
- The ones who do are those with spaghetti instead of spines, they can’t hold a conversation straight
- I’m ar”raining” a new attitude so it can pour upon others and flow through their insides
- Healing weathered souls with Vitamin C to make tides rise to bona fide
- You can tear through my skin, but be well aware I never hide
- So if you think you’re sly you’ll be gettin’ baked like a pie in a supermarket, by that I mean fried
- My temple is restricted, all the lies that lie behind the door are sealed off with flex tape
- It’s time to make like Captain Hilts when faced with opposition and make a great escape
- Off to the coast where the cod swim, like Batman I’ll be looking out triumphantly wearing a cape
- I might be viewed as a square for carrying out my own endeavors, but why would I want to live around a circle and beat myself out of shape?
- The game's a hex that'll leave ya gone if it thinks your taste is wrong, it'll criticize you from all sides, from tri-angles
- So I deck em' and leave so I'm gone first and leave em' lookin' worn-out and mangled
- Obscure and scalene is what I am, I'm deeming myself a new creation
- Training myself to chug on and try new styles, like a student visiting every station
- Start up from the ground. Rise on up.
- Never give up. Strength isn't always enough.
- A story to tell, no one to hear.
- Once someone listens, they dead already. Shaken from fear.
- Hear bones clatter so they don't come near.
- Exit the dark. Enter the light.
- For whatever you believe in, no matter what, just fight.
- I'm writing this on a personal level. Despite my feuds, I'm still trouble.
- Beef with me, I'm finally creating history.
- Welcome to 8 Mile. Time to meet B. (Rabbit)
- Inspirational or not, a small step can be a big difference.
- Keep going, don't quit. Do your best to become independent.
- That's all I gotta say for this.
- Good luck "JuicyJobaJaba". You might just win.
- I finally tried something I don't usually do. Being inspirational.
- Even if I'm not, I still got my beautiful girl, "Professional".
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >