Battles vs Professional
Max of 16 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
Professional won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- Here killin time drinkin; lookin at this Jack n'
- I think Jill's missin' in action; so no smash'n
- go cryin about the "bad men who wanna jack it"
- ... but your mind's eye's smilin' at it
- I bet ya have trouble sleepin
- Know ya peepers been peepin n' been weepin'
- You risky clickin between the fringes of the web again
- "Dr AI" on Spotify; Mainframe with a dead brain
- Nova caustic like 76-b, you'll catch lead rain
- Dropped an ACROSTIC bomb so critical it gained weight
- psychotic on chronic; shaman vudu subliminal
- Stop n think back to; that Rappad criminal
- who had *his* AI rap as Eminem imitational -ly;
- til the NCMEC sees the evidence admissibly
- til we see this predictable man play a thirteen "she"
- chattin up chicks on the pad again, "Professionally"
- I made this rap first
- then you go steal my bars
- this is my island you claim it
- like Columbus I'm
- Under ya nose a rose grew with no sun at all
- which explains the plant seemingly small
- Still packin' heat after all that fake beef with Gk-
- yeah that was my fall
- on top of 90's rap beat
- take seat. I look up and wanna
- cry sometimes and sometimes when I laugh it
- sound like I'm dyin' sometimes but I've been
- dyin' to shine I rap cause I'm dyin' to rhyme
- the blasphemy imagery, these rappers suck, hip-hop is dyin'
- most of the time.
- Me and Gk- Trill still kills beats without Dr. Dre.
- I picked up the book I read the pages who gonna see
- mine when I walk off these stages Some make deals
- Some provide meals
- Some people sigin' deals
- Ya'll know how it feels.
- The touch of the brush, the artist use to write with
- but as rappers our visions are silence that's something
- I fight with tough times come in I
- lay back my hair and go to the nearest light lit,
- toddler I throw a fit, tantrum I scream and pout
- don't know the money or amount it's sad to see
- little kids wanting to be just like me.
- This light is too bright I'm starting to make
- my way to the camp site turn off your lamplight Goodmorning
- goodnight fine don't say nothing that's alright but we got to stick
- together were part of the same fight.
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >