Battles TwistedThingz vs C0NCEPT
Tell a story. Be relatable.
Max of 64 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
C0NCEPT won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- Verses (Diamond_shine_2-O):
- sometimes in life, it can get hard
- when you living in a cell full of guards
- watching your every move
- which you feel like you should have just told the truth
- your life is what you choose
- I always keep it pushing
- never letting my guard down
- I have to make a name for my hometown
- I just want to say that I made it
- I ain't looking for no congratulations
- Everybody wants to shake my hand
- but won't with me standing in the stands
- people want to disappear on me
- but they ain't never understand
- Verses (Twistedthingz):
- Another time
- Being misunderstood
- Lookin' thuggish
- Like I was brought up in the Hood
- I guess that's a small price to pay
- Whether or not the deal occurred today or yesterday
- Everything's a blur of gray
- With all this hate
- I don't know if I'm still breathing
- It's a deal
- I'm tryna cheat and
- I just want to be that legend
- The one Satan couldn't make me, I gotta be independent
- It's like I'm tossed into the dump
- Everyone gives up
- Gaurd's watchin' my move
- I can't slip out
- Even if I wanted to
- I'm on my own, dude
- Life's gonna continue bein' hard
- It's like you've got a deck of cards
- Which one you gonna pick?
- As you think, your mind's gettin'
- Taken over with static
- No need to panic
- George Floyd. Pinned to the ground by police officers. “I can’t breathe,” he said.
- Though they kept him pinned down. George Floyd is a victim of police brutality
- //Dystract verse\\
- My past beliefs being challenged, it’s really sad to see.
- I’m seeing my own people ending in tragedy.
- These crooked cops covering up with false lies.
- Until the point of it being battle, we all fight.
- Suffered through years and years and still suffering.
- The government keeping us under all because of our coloring.
- Shit like this been happening for centuries.
- But this time, it’s up in the media, fresh in memories.
- George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbury, Breonna Taylor.
- They kill my people, but tryna blame it on their behavior.
- Been in a world so long ran by these dictator.
- It got me scared to leave my house, I need a savior,
- Cause any day, that could be me dead on the street.
- Shot up in my own home when I’m just tryna sleep.
- I gotta choose smart, or else my life is done.
- One false move, my soul’s gone from a cop’s gun.
- //Serpent verse\\
- I can't breathe! Officer can you please get off of me? Are you trying to kill me? What is this a drill? You trying to crack my neck?
- Are you tryna kill me because I'm black? Do you know my name? I'm George Floyd! You tryna kill a black person? Well then- Oh well if it's my time to die then ok whatever helps you sleep at night.
- Are you biting my neck you tryna kill me aren't ya? Bruh I wish I can say I was at peace but we all know that that's a lie.
- I guess this is goodbye. Goodbye cruel world. Goodbye friends family. Guess I'm just gonna die on this floor.
- //Goldmarlo verse\\
- Someone died
- His name was George Floyd
- He couldn't breath
- He didn't get to live
- It made us feel like if were depressed
- Or as if it was our deepest regret
- We try to find a way but accidents are made
- We get teach lessons in order to achieve life
- //Concept verse\\
- When is yall gonna figure out that treating blacks wrong is disrespectful?
- Neglecting all the colored people. Killing them. Don't you feel regretful?
- Killing blacks is not experimental. Don't you say that this is accidental.
- So you know, even though we been traumatized, we don't go and act vengeful.
- Every time a black person gets killed, we go out and protest. Have you noticed?
- Then you say "Black Lives Matter" Talkin' bullshit. You should protect.
- All the blacks who have been treated wrong.
- Just because you raise a fist and sing the Psalms
- Doesn't mean you support the black people.
- While we go to church and sing the freedom songs.
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >