Battles Charlotte_B vs Maverick
Max of 44 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
Maverick won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- All these backstabbing fags i blast em back to the past
- Nigga fuck your role model bitch, i'm my own idol and
- When those trash bags middle initial was loyalty compare to yal backstabbing bitches.
- Then im off by the morning i dont no these hoes im just another recordin this
- Her own family and those backstabbing bitches
- That you can't fit inside a jansport, go to school with this
- Backstabbing ass i left you in the past, back there in the chest lock and pad man,
- Like twenty-five to life never crossed they mindtell me young nigga never learned a thang
- You come to town once every so often,
- To visit the family miles a-near
- Occasionally invite to coffee,
- At the café for brunch while you're here
- This time for a relic showing at Church,
- Kindly offering me a ride as well
- Respectfully declined to see the merch,
- Now I'm apparently going to Hell.
- My refusal somehow offended you,
- It could've been so simple to go on
- Devilish assumptions led as untrue,
- Warped sense of reality; who's is gone?
- I don't attend Mass either? God forbid,
- Convinced fake by Satan's cunning whispers
- He hates Jesus for everything he did,
- Ignorance never felt so damned blissful;
- Ironically seem quite agitated
- "This made me very sad," "You're self-centered"
- At least I found my center, elated!
- Not falling for a narcissist's pressure
- "So forget the café in the morning"
- ...Like I'm not an adult with my own cash
- ...Like I'll be upset of you not going
- You resulted to insulting me rash!
- "You're a useless soul of hopeless repent"
- "I used to think highly of you, no more"
- "I really admire the ones that went"
- So Christian to shame others for the Lord...
- 'Til I told you how it is, unanswered:
- "Tell me guilt-tripping's not the Devil's work."
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >