Battles Erudite vs PsychoPuppet
Max of 50 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
PsychoPuppet won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- Got me like an addict cause I'm after that fix
- Give it a shot, like I'm after the kick
- Kick it, like you ain't having that shit
- Shit, it like that smell of cabbage and pigs
- Pig with the pen, I'm dirty in the pen,
- Bacteria and phlegm
- Match criteria then begin,
- Like a it's a new story,
- New game +
- Please do not bore me
- Drilling might be dang-erous
- Been through stranger stuff,
- Just like a stranger does
- Now it like danger, love
- Hang in, drugs
- Shame and shrugs
- Smoking shrubs
- Smoking scrubs,
- Clean like it's the suds
- Right out of the tub
- Now they paying a ten in sums
- For the bread and the crumbs
- and to dive in like some subs
- My head spoke to me when I was 9 years old
- Told me to share this gift with the world as I grow old
- A gift or a curse? Is there a different purpose?
- If I drop mistakes into the lake, will they resurface?
- Can I be an adult, can I stomach nostalgia?
- Can I function in this life without a mother and father?
- If I dropped to the floor, would they run for the doctor?
- Or holler for more of the unwillin slaughter?
- Toss and turn on my pillow as it worries me sick
- Will I burn to a crisp for the dirt that I did?
- Am I deservin of this emergency kit?
- As my soul grows old, the kid is yearnin to live
- The apple never will fall far from the tree
- And the tree never will prevent the loss of it’s leaves
- All will be lost the same way this earth was won
- Our bodies will rot under the same eternal sun
- I looked through the books and I’ve written down each sentence
- But I never met a god whose existence I accepted
- Cause everyday I still witnessed sickness and depression
- Prayer never made a difference, no one listened to my questions
- I was gettin so relentless in my younger days
- Wishful thinkin kept me breathin, but no one knew what to say
- Should I have run away? Would I still have to suffer pain?
- We shrug off struggle when the people go by any other name
- Now as I stop and reflect, more regrets come with age
- I would have told my future self to get out of the way
- I pick and choose when to view the past through rose tinted lenses
- My soul’s back in that old house but I won’t miss depression
- Why goes recognition come with second guessin every step?
- The glass breaks in the mirror, see the devil in the flesh
- Merely second to the rest, but as I’m questionin the end
- The shots ring out and the messengers are dead
- Once upon a time before children were spoiled
- A little girl planted seeds into the soil
- A splash of water, and after autumn
- A tree started growin and an apple blossomed
- Not long after that, spring came along
- The parents got the baskets, the kids sang a song
- Just a glance and bigger apples were plucked by their hands
- While our young little apple still hung by her branch
- “Hang on, little apple! Please give it a year!”
- “The time for you to grow and become pretty is near!”
- And so the apple grew bigger as the seasons passed
- She could feel herself branchin out, free at last!
- The apple was picked and others found her delicious
- So they cut her up for their own balanced nutrition
- The apple had to leave without ever lookin back
- And the tree was chopped down so they could make a wooden casket
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >