Battles SoniYEAH vs GK-Trill
Max of 50 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
GK-Trill won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- Everything's become so twisted, I mean,
- Like, dearth of water, famine,
- Like, I'm insane becomin',
- Blurrin', like high on morphine,
- Morphin' in dolphin like orphan
- Separate from soul, I'm in coffin,
- Coughin' on smoke as it's waftin',
- Often I find myself laughin'
- On jokes humourless as they seem,
- Blind, eyeless like I'm Odin,
- Kind Eilish lately I've been,
- My style is trendin' I've seen
- Rapping sucking as though rocking
- Bloodied knuckles as I walk in
- A desert as though preserved is my rotten body,
- Some days energy in me, is of a Border Collie,
- Dehydrated all my body, as if, as if, water could leave
- And here come the days when I feel vomit
- Drop down dead to Earth like comet
- Like I'm Grande, need a Monet
- I'm lyric, complete my sonnet,
- Torment all my life, no comment
- Boiling all my limbs, blood on it,
- Where's 911? Just call it!
- Eveything's beyond my knowledge in this Slice of my Life!
- Yeah, hello my troubles, my troubles turn into struggles
- Struggle over the hurdles, I mean this ain't no murder,
- At least this ain't no Hunger Games, yet I'm Katniss,
- Alice's playin' in Wonderland, but it's hell all my tactics
- Hell's become the only freakin' option for me to live
- I freakin' go through hell everyday, for once, believe,
- My life has been a storm, storm everything is wrong,
- So many mistakes in my routine, I cannot put it in a song,
- But what's my trepidation compared to the situation
- That'll emerge out like a spectrum after a freakin' rain storm?
- These problems just might affect 'em, but I gotta stay strong,
- One day sunlight will slit through this, meltin' it like a day fog,
- Our ways halt, but we've still our space got,
- Troubles faced, fought, result amazeballs,
- Because you an angel even through hell your pace walked
- You're learning, life's a college
- Bittersweet, this ain't no porridge
- Brace yourself, collecting all its
- Trepidations, raucous moments
- Catch yourself, 'cause now you're fallin'
- This will heal, though now it's swollen
- Some efforts and now you're smilin'
- It's your time now, you're controlling
- Yeah, this Slice of your Life!
- I got more Thots than "The Scotts", its every "Day and Night" that im "The highest in the room"
- Spooning Narcotics into balloons, stuffing your bitch's womb, My bars get your higher than a witches broom
- Its not a game but your doomed, Really bra you couldn't see me on "Zoom", im the lion attacking the elephant in the room
- Wanna battle old school then meet me at noon in front of the saloon, ten paces then "Boom!" I shot on two
- And you need a tissue because you must be sniffing glue when you just a lil dog chewing on my shoe
- Them rhymes are cute I'll make sure to 21 gun salute this prostitute to the troops
- Trill got opps spooked when i hop out the water in my wet suit on a deadly pursuit
- Screaming "Gimme the loot" if you're gonna shoot show me the proof, im the sabertooth slayer of crews and solo destitutes there's no rescue.
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >