Battles user70320847 vs KeeWee
Don't even try you. haha
Max of 60 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
KeeWee won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- We don't care about your numbers, that's them man
- They ain't gonna be here in the end man
- I step up and I end man
- Send man straight to the truth
- Shut up, your gals got bare fake tan
- Send a man straight to the booth
- I ain't looking from a mountain, or standing on the roof
- I be standing on the floor with my trucks and my coupe's
- Drop tops ready to run this place blue
- I read all about you, that's dead though
- I ain't gonna chat any shit about my gal, she's cool
- You ain't got none coz i stole your ting
- Since your first album, your music is dieting
- That's why I'm in the game writing, you asked for no fihting
- I got the fire ting, light up a army on sight
- You better pass me that mic
- Cah it's cold outside, man are back to the road outside
- Man are getting pretty bold outside, yeah
- I bring two in, you lot run out
- That just happened, you lot dun out
- And my blood's grime bruv
- So I can't dun out
- My flow can't dun out, my bars won't run out
- Rolex, get your watch out
- Heatwave, bring the sun out
- So what? Number 1 out
- After all that stuff, I ain't dun out
- Can't stop me when I'm setting the pace
- Can't stop drums when they get with the bass
- Is what it is, don't step in my face
- No long talk, gotta cut to the chase
- This side's winning the race
- I got the spirit of Ace
- So when I jump on the stage this year gotta make it clear
- These bumbaclat flows I'm hearing? All my ones
- It's not homage, looking like a sly one
- I know when a brudda and a label join together and they try one
- They all copy me, they want some of my one
- It don't work though
- 'Cause this my ting
- And I'm the heavyweight champ of this rap ting
- I will die fighting for what I believe in, that's firstly
- Secondly, none of these soundboys can burst me
- I knew about riddims from nursery
- And I will eat MC's like deep fried turkey
- Them man went along for the journey
- But you yute ain't got big dick even after puberty
- I know your good and that
- Yeah, I know he came from the hood and that
- But if the vibes that we built were drugs and we packed
- We'd be stacking, and he come along and took all that
- This is for the darkside, disrespect
- This is purely skilled with my foot on your neck
- Yes I surely will 'cause I'm king on the set
- I got old dubplates when I ring on my mesh
- You're not the only hood don who can bring in the cheques
- My flow is monstrous, that's why it's wringing your neck, yeah
- The last 20 years was great
- But, it's about time we bring in the next
- Excuse me I don't recall claiming to be a god, but who are you to scream out fraud?
- I'll leave you speechless, I don't need you to applaud.
- You call this a game, but it ain't no joke,
- You'll be talking when you start to choke,
- You won't be able to spit what you call "fire"
- And say what you want but I'm no liar,
- I mean what I say, you'll have no words,
- No rhymes to say you'll forget to use your vocal cords.
- You mistake me for someone I'm not
- You think I'm someone who will just give up?
- I don't go down without a fight.
- But I'll make sure you're screaming in fright.
- I haven't even started, I'm just warming up.
- I'll show all of you just what I'm made of.
- Yeah you're gonna wish that you never even tried,
- Because by the time I'm through, your brain will be fried.
- And I know your punchline to come back at that one,
- "Yeah it'll be fried because you're so dumb"
- Something along those lines, right?
- You all are the same,
- You're rhymes are a bore and so first grade.
- You just can't handle my talent,
- You're way below my level,
- I can get better competition from a itty bitty pebble.
- But I'll have to settle,
- You really aren't successful.
- Don't feel bad there's several,
- But I won't be gentle.
- I'm no god I won't show mercy,
- Bow down you really aren't worthy
- Take your time, to think of a rhyme, no need to hurry.
- Just take some time with the mic and balance out your rhymes,
- Then come back at me when you can put up a challenge.
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >