Battles KeeWee vs RuggedWRLD
35 lines or less. dissing allowed. have fun with it. anybody respond to da battle.
Max of 35 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
KeeWee won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- Now I'm stronger and better, wiser and older,
- Nowadays i feel like i'm somehow nicer yet colder,
- It's hard for people to gain my trust or respect,
- I'm vicious with words, quick to impress with my dialect,
- That's mainly a wall that can't crumble, a natural defence,
- In life there's many who wear masks, it's all a pretence.
- I got friends by the bucketload, literally in the hundreds,
- But they're friends with the facade, inside there's a monster,
- Only time i've ever let go i've seen the damage that that shit can do,
- So I scribble in a pad, it's all I've got to express the views,
- Society as a whole wouldn't get, fathom or grasp,
- Probably make up some mental condition, say my head's in the stars,
- I guess this ain't really a battle response, it was just a trigger,
- So i put the glock back in my mouth, pull back the trigger.
- Blood splattered, brains scattered, all over the wall,
- '15 year old found dead in the bathroom stall'
- They'd discuss it, conclude I was selfish,
- Nothing happened in his past, that's how they'd sell this,
- Maybe put a spin on it, stretch for a mental illness,
- Or say that the workload was too much and that's what killed him.
- It's sobering to think, in a few short years i've gone from the brink,
- To being a stable citizen, just through mind power and discipline,
- And realising dwelling on things that can't change, is actually whats imprisoning
- She callin' me daddy like she got some dad problems
- Bitch you should be a better father
- Fuckin' yo daughter,
- Writin' yo life but I ain't no author
- You'd be scared to meet me
- You say you hang in the trap house, but that's more of a business meeting
- Go ahead and keep sleeping on me
- Keep dreaming dreams you won't proceed cause you not me
- You won't succeed, but it's okay it's not like you could ever compete
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >