Battles Projectionist vs Jago_The_Wanderer
From the Greek. Dear Egyptian
Max of 50 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
Jago_The_Wanderer won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- witches, warriors kings and all the in-between
- we starting off slow and only progressing
- no stressin, but the pressure is healthy
- help me help you, you doing too much testing
- the best thing i can come up with in this setting
- is to come with better rhyme schemes than this ending
- infatuated by the craft of new skills in the conversation
- if you're complaining about bills, somethings wrong with your nation
- or is it you?
- do you have the push to come through?
- is your only quality a top verse and tight crew?
- how you expect people to respect you if you don't continue without blaming the issues
- i choose the best balance in my economy before buying the new shoes
- abuse your privilege to construe peoples views
- confuse yourself into thinking you're not the same as those on the news
- you need to improve
- take a page out our groove
- my family pulled their own weight on the move
- remove that juice out of your booth and watch how we approve
- what proof you got to light up a fuse?
- and if you're middle-class acting like attacking
- your type is the one they keep subtracting
- to create a division with your blasting
- it's not the governments fault you've resorted to shelfs to start stacking
- and your inspiration are the videos of those who's racks keep stacking
- that's a backwards blackout
- if you're a true human, you don't let your black out
- with the mack out
- you learnt your lessons yet you never preach
- say your hail mary and you're back to repeat
- consistency is something you don't learn on the streets
- full awareness on the outside and a troubled sleep
- yeah i've been looking deep in the lifestyle you weep
- not obsessed, but curious how you never sow what you reap
- a brothers keeper keeping the heater hidden from the heat
- a unique lifestyle always keep you on your feet
- i stay seated with the elite
- you want the opinion of one of us, well here's your treat
- i haven't taken an oath of secrecy, not yet, at least
- so you can enjoy an intellect conversation now that i still have free speech
- and not pulling strings behind the scene with my outreach
- real recognize real, we can't stand imposters
- middle-classified playing mobsters & your leaders playing puppets to your country's fathers
- i got love for my african brothers
- our roots run way back when you were building pyramids and we were brainstorming at the akropolis corners
- we both turned to monsters as the millenias came to be
- but we mustn't forget where our modern world was born originally
- religion based on your spiritual wisdom and a cultivated mind of our rational rhythm
- you can hear it in my lyricism
- we all live under the same system...
- Dear gay ass Greek, with all disrespect you need shut the fuck up,
- Quit talkin' bad bout the Pharaoh before you get stuck the fuck up,
- Stupid fuckin' homos always got something to say,
- Don't hit on me cause I don't swing that way,
- You talk with the same hole you take penis in,
- Don't come at me wrong or this shotel will slice you into pieces man,
- We built fucking pyramids in the name of our gods,
- Those same gods helped us keep away from you frauds,
- On Ra, and Anubis, I will put swords in your hubris,
- You guys love to stay glued, but us Egyptians keep it movin',
- We workhorses, y'all just fuck horses, turn your whole army into corpses,
- Alexander wasn't great, Cleopatra was just a whore, need I say anymore?
- The whole "invasion" y'all did was so wack, that it brought the old Pharaoh back,
- So keep talkin' on my nation, and I'ma get very hasty, you don't want to make me angry,
- Cause I got people waitin' for the cue, to screw you, and your whole kingdom up,
- So take your stupid cup, and take your sword, make a cut and pour the wine,
- Straight into the slit, cause WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.
- Treat us with the respect that we deserve, or you can get your neck cut off from the shotel's curve.
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >