Battles Boopz vs LyricLee
Just do a personal piece about something in your life what's going on and such No recordings only put 61 lines because i didn't want to cou
Max of 61 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
Boopz won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- Waking up early for no reason
- Not feeling decent
- Back pains and strains bed with cum stains
- In a daze waiting for eight
- In the morning so I can drink a few
- Beers nothing else to do
- Yea I should improve
- But fuck that noise
- Without alcohol I'd be highly annoyed
- As I sit liver destroyed brain toyed with
- Being sober I do not enjoy it
- Sick of being patient to eight and shit
- They should make it
- Twenty four seven cause I'm bettin
- They'd make way more profit
- Just being honest exploit alcoholics
- Cause we need a drink like all the time
- If none then we'd be losing our minds
- It's still dark out no sun has risen
- Imprisoned waiting for eight like Christmas
- Rhyme forms fluctuating makin' an impact.
- Spittin' somethin' so odd and abstract
- Impudent in every battle-match.
- It was so contrast
- This is like two molecules colliding, 'cuz when the spit happens you'll react.
- Spittin' fo' ever signed the contract
- You'll "Beat The Rap" so you're not "behind bars".
- Causin' more chaos than fights at WORLDSTAR
- bring tha "beef" I'm "off da meat rack".
- You iz a fake to be "CREAM OF DA CROP" when dis guy must've "GET OUT OF A JAM".
- Murder da audio, thats how you "KILLED THE TRACK".
- Bein' yourself, probs the REALEST FACT!
- Hot Celeb, you'll have "Eye Candy" syndrom.
- But don't act-Kanye and Jay Z get it twisted when he wanna "BALL HARD" wit a Paris Anthem!
- Icon-rolla, see if you be them there's a "Forbidden Fruit". So, with that said be ya own king n' tha booth!
- This is how you "rolls" a 64-tote it where da "ROYCE"
- It's Def in here....
- SO I CAME TO BRING THE NOISE!.
- There's calling, came here to rip mumble rappers down-bring n' the realest sound.
- Autotune, and repeatin' lyrics. What happened to the punchlines, the metaphors, and the wordplays.
- If I had a punchline-to demonstrate the meaning of a mumble-rapper it'd be better than the "gun lines" how you relate,
- ya rhymes to an AK
- Battle rap isn't just about how you say a skill is better, than another. See anyone could spit hotter than a SKILLET in the summer!
- You're making me "GO BANANAS", how can you relate yourself to all Emcees 2PAC bein' one Eminem the other morph ya own style into something unheard of!
- This is some "Food For Thought" don't go devourin' other rappers like you metaphorically CHEWED THE BLOCKS!
- Oh no, dude. Don't go hatin' on BIGGIE TOO god how many of you-do I need to go through?!
- I've arisen to "BRING THE CURTAIN DOWN".
- To an end, is when I see people mocking the greats and where they at-they worked hard for it-it didn't take success from just rap!
- "DARKEN SOMEONE'S DOOR', you're a disgrace to Hip Hop Biggie would bring you Floored!
- This shouldn't even-take a 64! So here's what you "BRING TO THE TABLE"
- A gun rhyme, How To Kill A Rapper when you hold the mic!
- Is there anything you don't hate man?
- When I said I was bringing Oldschool Hip Hop to return, literally meant I'm bringing it back.
- Now, wit tha speech hook me up to tha MICROPHONE JACK, 3.5 mm, and 2.5 mm sizes, and in both mono and stereo configurations. Not all microphone plugs with 3-segment TRS (Tip-Ring-Sleeve) connectors are actually stereo.)
- Check 1, check 2, check 3, check four, bring those that would-spit wit something Real knockin' down a MUMBLE RAPPER'S DOOR!
- Thats the spit of my life. How it began.
- Choked, like my throat strangled by a ripcord.
- Face-first when they slammed on the doormat!
- "BIG WHEEL', 2PAC
- Harlem's Harbinger of HIPHOP/RAP
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >