Battles TheRealJFlo vs steady_rhythm
I prefer someone who has a link to an actual recording. wanna keep it as fair as possible
Max of 64 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
TheRealJFlo won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- took a stab at Kendrick Lamar's "Control" track.
- Everytime i look at myself in the mirror i see
- a man i do wanna be, please, release me from me.
- I’m tired of being the bad guy because of what people see me as
- tired of being accused of things i’m not because of the flaws that i have.
- I just wanna be happy, just wanna be things i’m not,
- just wanna find a girl and keep her
- maybe that’s easy but i swear that it’s not i’m a tornado to some,
- but a person to all at least just treat me like that
- when you see me walkin in the hall
- I got feelings too i swear, i just hide them from people
- because i’m just so freakin scared
- so be hurt so bad that i tear out my hair
- crying over someone, is not something i wish to do so if i’m holding back from you
- i promise it’s not you
- When i see my reflection i don’t know what to say
- i just stare in silence i could stare at me all day,
- cus i’m trying to figure out, what about me is so bad
- that it makes people wanna talk about me behind my back.
- i look at my reflection in the mirror
- why am i doing this to myself.
- i'm losing my mind on a timely error
- a million others with me, on the shelf
- My way to vent to people is through my songs
- i do it this way so that i don’t get a bunch of stupid snobs
- trying ask me what is wrong cuz they don’t really care,
- i don’t need your fake sympathy so just get outta my hair
- i’m not the type of guy, to go and cry about my life
- i’m not the type of guy to cut my wrists with a knife
- i’m the type of guy who deals with his problems through music
- i feel like if i have a skill then why not use it
- to show all these little pricks that i’m more than just trash
- in a few more years no doubt that i’ll be making cash
- I've never liked to hit, i just aim to be one,
- people stare at me in awe, man a god, i could be one.
- Doesn't matter which form im in,i'm different, i used to think being normal is okay but it isn`t
- It’s just as bad to go unnoticed man, i am remaining
- the same and i’m honestly really glad
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >