Battles PIayer awaiting a challenger...
Recording ONLY! Rap about your place in Hip-Hop.
Max of 48 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
Saint_James won this battle!
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- It's all in my head, my imagination.
- We call that repression.
- What you expectin'? I let it run free?
- We call that depression.
- One of these rappers is not like the rest,
- look how he's dressed, you wouldn't have guessed,
- I'm dressed for a funeral, puttin' a track down to rest,
- I have numeral, watch as I beat em to death!
- Ready for this? Ready for this, kids?
- I'm teachin' a lesson you won't wanna miss, kids,
- so if you miss it then you become misfits,
- but you don't know what you're missin', trust me kids,
- I'm on a mission to mix it up,
- this is the business, it's why we visit.
- Bottle the feelin' cause I'm gonna miss it,
- yea, I know that I'm gonna miss this.\
- A vengeful spirit, a lyrical imperialist.
- Someone you can't kill, a talented lyricist.
- Immortalized now, so if your about to put me
- in the ground then I think I'm gonna crawl back out.
- We are the ones who have bitten the dust.
- We are the ones who have lost what we love.
- We are the ones who will never give up.
- We are anonymous.
- Vacuum packin' every syllable, stealin' focus like a criminal,
- keepin' mistakes at a minimal, keep it phenominal.
- Timin' the rhymin' and findin' the rhyme scheme,
- know what I mean?
- Strikin' like lightnin' while writin' a legacy,
- Carelessly buryin' hatchets in cherry trees,
- Beatin' on beats to acquire serenity,
- I achieve immortality.
Still waiting for Saint_James to respond.
Make sure you let Saint_James know you challenged them. A defender reserves the right to delete a battle directed at them.
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >