Next level lyrical insight is a moment away.
- //EM 0:30
- Yeah, now here's the internal rhyme killer,
- when I serve your dinner betta say ''thank you Mr.'',
- 10 piece wing bucket off the market for this fatty,
- eatin' crappy patties that he carries in his panties,
- run along chum to your mum 'fore you're my next victim,
- don't like my criticism? My rhythm? Well that's your opinion,
- whoopty doo fuck you, you a tool, wanna battle rap?
- We'll settle a schedule, I'm into combat like Wes Moore,
- what's more? Rap hardcore like a simple chore,
- I'm knocking your door clutchin' four C4's, Ka boom!
- Now can I get an encore?
- I'm a mad maniac gettin' greenbacks, cram my 10K in a backpack,
- post a hashtag on snapchat. A killer? I am that matter of fact,
- hold up, where you goin'? Bring the camera back,
- wearin' rings, gotta spread my wings wit' elegance,
- I don't mind pessimists when they consist of idiots,
- hidin' secrets, time to call it a quits, I'm bustin' my balls,
- trapped by my thoughts like encircled by four walls,
- Feelin' like Edison when he failed ten thousand times,
- oftentimes I organize my messy desk 'fore I rest,
- rap's a contest where showin' good content makes you the best,
- I'm obsessed for perfection, obsessed to be mention,
- I's reflectin' my depression, my pain's worse than a C section,
- Y'all complainin', for the gold and fame I'm waiting,
- contemplatin' 'n' paintin' my idol inspirations,
- be like Pac or KDOT when they were hot on the spot,
- internal rhyme killa always writin', I'll send you screenshots,
- I'm especially deadly like impregnatin' Mary's belly,
- all jokes aside I'm bein' a silly billy; nowadays I'm picky,
- critics said I need to quit rap, I overcame them like Iggy,
- gotta alter my direct lyrics, like Lil Richie's ''Tutti Frutti'',
- My mind's a fried egg instead, I'm your nightmare like a debt,
- I'll kill you faster than catching cancer in your cigarette,
- consider that a threat when you lost my respect,
- it's toxic people like you I gotta disinfect, no disrespect.
- Get a tat on my back asap, see the logo of a Taurus,
- my mentor told me to control your bull, don't be stubborn,
- I ought to listen, heed criticism if it's genuine wisdom,
- be clear 'n' explicit; no euphemism,
- lookin' out for other's safety and rights, like unionism.
What is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is like a report card for your lyrics. It contains a lyrical breakdown and analysis of all the words, syllables, and rhymes in your song.Learn More >