Next level lyrical insight is a moment away.
- they say keepyaheadup but i'm keeping it down
- i'm a clown wearing a frown
- look in the mirror than i turn around
- it feels like summer but it ain't,
- don't act innocent nigga you ain't a saint
- i take my heart and than i paint it with her smile
- cause maybe she'll like me if i do,
- probably just sitting here overthinking things in my own room
- promise me you'll catch me if i'm falling to my doom
- even when you say i hate you i'mma say i love you too
- but that's just me, yeah that's just me
- when i'm sad i'm always staring at my fucking feet
- when i grow up, wanna be just like the Great Gatsby
- when i'm leaving i'mma say "can all you hoes catch me"
- that's blasphemy, catastrophe,bow down, i'm your majesty,
- don't wanna die from a tragedy. it's just stupid
- I don't need a cupid,my heart feeling useless
- like a ball because they use it
What is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is like a report card for your lyrics. It contains a lyrical breakdown and analysis of all the words, syllables, and rhymes in your song.Learn More >