Next level lyrical insight is a moment away.
- I wake up its March the fifth 2018
- I knew this shordie she said BT slide clean
- she walk up to my crew said "I have a motive"
- My homie Left he said "Yo who have you chosen"
- She said "A kid from greystone"
- He said "I'll catch him when he alone"
- So we wait until about nine
- We roll out we bout halfway there till it's time
- We get there we are prepared
- He comes outside we realize we squared
- So we come out and we confront
- ABout him talking shit how he wanna front
- He starts to fold then start acting bold
- I say "Yo you ain't wanna get your ass beat don't act cold"
- He tried to swing but he miss it's 10PM at night
- After he miss he tryna switch and pull out a knife
- So I pull out mine he tried to stab
- My homie see this he starts to get the strap
- I didn't wanna have to do this but I stab him in the thigh
- I hear sirens I start to run I start to think did he die?
- I make it to Chatham and Twelfth Im 5 minutes from BT
- I start running again wondering did he see me?
- I make it to the projects I go to the sign
- I wait there a crackhead offer me a dime
- I say "Nah" my homies showed up 2 minutes later
- He said "Yo he was on the ground for a bit so kinda major"
- I'm like "Cool where he at now?"
- He like "Might be inside layin down"
What is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is like a report card for your lyrics. It contains a lyrical breakdown and analysis of all the words, syllables, and rhymes in your song.Learn More >