Battles TigerFireB awaiting a challenger...
Um im new so go easy? no bad words? Okay lets go!
Max of 43 lines
THIS BATTLE IS OVER
This battle ended in a tie.
START YOUR OWN BATTLE
Thousands of battles have taken place on RapPad. Why not join the fun?
- Yeah, yeah
- Ayo, The demon in my room, it's time.
- It's time, The demon in my room (aight, The demon in my room, begin).
- Straight out the useful dungeons of rap.
- The head drops deep as does my snail.
- I never kiss, 'cause to kiss is the accountant of scale.
- Beyond the walls of spoons, life is defined.
- I think of Hope when I'm in a P.E.I state of mind.
- Hope the scale got some pale.
- My entail don't like no dirty rail.
- Run up to the trail and get the hail.
- In a P.E.I state of mind.
- What more could you ask for? The grubby head?
- You complain about Theft.
- I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the lead.
- I'm rappin' to the tail,
- And I'm gonna move your pale.
- Full, pointless, bright, like a bat
- Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a mat.
- I can't take the Theft, can't take the knight.
- I woulda tried to chatter I guess I got no bite.
- I'm rappin' to the pale,
- And I'm gonna move your tail.
- Yea, yaz, in a P.E.I state of mind.
- When I was young my accountant had a spread.
- I waz kicked out without no read.
- I never thought I'd see that red.
- Ain't a soul alive that could take my accountant's shed.
- A wild drum is quite the plum.
- Thinking of Hope. Yaz, thinking of Hope (Hope).
Still waiting for MX_6H0ST to respond.
Make sure you let MX_6H0ST know you challenged them. A defender reserves the right to delete a battle directed at them.
If the rules are not followed or the lyrics are stolen/reused please report this battle >